Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Monday the 9th

OK so there's still a few days of my trip to catch you up on but i thought i should let you know that as I write his I am in an obscure village in the eastern region of Ghana where there is no running water. Everybody has a mobile phone. But nobody has running water. What's the deal with that? Priorities people!

Anyways - Tuesday I woke up early, had a sneaky daven and a sneaky breakfast of a muesli bar before beginning the day's adventures with yuzhong. We went to the Cape Coast Castle. It's more of a glorified fort than a castle if you ask me. Not very large and no turrets. But pretty gruesome. We went of a tour of the castle and learnt all about the horrors of the slave trade.

I would continue writing but I really should prepare some lessons for tomorrow.

So I will continue this another time.

No comments: