Thursday, July 22, 2010

Boganism


What is a Bogan? A Bogan is an Australian term for a redneck. A person with from a lower socio-economic background who likes utes, mullets, flannel and beer.

Why is my blog called littlemissbogan? Well for two reasons. The first being that I'm a quite small single female, hence the little miss. The second being that Bogan sounds a bit like my surname. It's also an ironic nickname b/c I'm a lame wanky hipster, and people like myself and my friends love irony. Hence I wear flannel too but as an ironic fabric.

What does this blog exist? You see, I'm a 21 year old university student on exchange. So I kinda have to blog, just like everybody else in my generation. The blog will function to discuss mainly the following topics: Judaism, politics, dating.

Sounds like fun? Yeah, I thought so too.

No comments: