Thursday, July 22, 2010

Soulja Boy II

As has been previously mentioned I live in Jerusalem.

This means that like most places in Israel it is not uncommon to see Israeli soldiers wandering around, smoldering with their rugged good looks and phallic symbolism (aka AK-47s) slung over their shoulders.

Ah so many hours were whiled away on my year in sem sitting and watching/drooling over Israeli soldiers. How I fondly recall Super Soldier Sundays in the old city.

The issue is that I am no longer in sem. Indeed I am no longer 18. In fact I'm now 21. Which means that most soldiers are very quickly becoming closer to the age of my little brother than my age. Which makes my fantasizing take a sharp turn down creepy pedophile street.

But when the alternatives in my neighborhood are potbellied taxi drivers or black hatted Hasidim who can blame a girl?

p.s. for variation on the theme check out

No comments: