Friday, November 12, 2010

Sleuthing

So how wrong is it exactly to stalk people?

I'm not talking about sitting outside their house with binoculars or tracking their comings and goings but some good old fashioned internet/facebook stalkage?

I ask this b/c there is a boy from uni. Yup, there's always a boy. And he seems pretty awesome, but I don't want this to turn out to be a 'I'm not actually Jewish' situation or a 'I'm married with 7 kids' situation or a 'I'm actually a woman' situation. Therefore I decided to so some homework before seducing him with cookies, smiles and witty repartee.

I've since gotten abit out of control.

Here's a list of things I now know about him.

  • His blog
  • The name of the band he's in
  • His highschool
  • His parents’ names
  • His parents’ professions
  • His siblings’ names
  • His siblings’ professions
  • The yeshivot he went to
  • The unit he served in for the army

This makes it awkward now when we talk at uni b/c he keeps saying things and I have to pretend to not know said information and be interested and ask questions b/c it'd be totally creepy for me to be like.... I know.... now please have my babies.

I think I may need some sort of stalkers anonymous support group to get over this addiction.

If not I may actually end up being one of those crazy people who show up to places pretending not to know he was going to be there just to seduce him. Seehttp://breakthedrought.wordpress.com/2010/06/20/the-beginning/ for more details.

No comments: